Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Introduction

Dear friends,

From the time I was a little, I was the "I can do it myself" girl. So here I am a little bit older and still trying to do everything myself. Whenever I think of a new task to learn, or come across an obstacle that others would consider out of their realm of expertise, I simple roll up my sleeves and get started.

There are many reasons for learning a new task, and I am sure each and every one of you has done it at least once in your life. It may have been just learning to make a pie or how to fix a leaky bathroom faucet. Learning to do something new may take a bit of research, it may require purchasing equipment or supplies, and it may even take several attempts to get it just right. In the end you can boast to your friends that you made it or you did it yourself and they will be in awe and admire your efforts.

My intention for creating this blog is to have an open forum to share my knowledge of tasks with you, learn from you new ideas or techniques, and work together to learn new skills.

Terry

1 comment: